Crystal Healing 101: 5 Tips for Beginners
Crystals and Healing, Yes They Can Work Together
Healing crystals come in all shapes, sizes, and colors and each have a plethora of different uses, so it’s easy to become overwhelmed when you are at the beginning of your energy healing journey. The most important lesson you’ll learn from working with healing crystals, is that everyone’s journey is very different. The crystals and methods that work best for others may not work for you, so it’s essential to trust your instincts and try different methods.
What is Crystal Healing?
Crystal healing is the use of crystals and other stones to aid the healing of ailments and to protect against disease. The history of this practice is ancient, dating back at least 6,000 years to Mesopotamia. Ancient Egyptians also adorned themselves with crystals — including lapis lazuli, carnelian and turquoise — to ward off illness and negative energy.
But the philosophy of modern crystal healing is based on traditional concepts borrowed from Asian cultures, most notably the Chinese concept of life-energy (chi or qi) and the Hindu or Buddhist concept of chakras, which are centers of this life-energy that connect the physical and energetic elements of the body.
1. Choose the best healing crystal for you – Your first crystal will largely depend on what aspects of your life you would like to improve or heal. For instance, if you are in need of motivation, tiger eye may be perfect for you. It’s said to help rid the owner of anxiety and self-doubt. Amethyst can bring clarity to your mind, and jasper can bring peace and tranquility. Click here for a list of crystals and their uses.
2. Set your intentions – Setting intentions with your healing crystals is a very powerful tool for achieving happiness. Having a clear purpose provides us with insight into our aspirations, dreams, and values. It also helps us live in the present moment instead of being caught in negative thought patterns. Decide what matters to you most and be very specific. What areas of your life can be improved? Setting intentions are like setting goals with your crystals, but deeper.
3. Care for your crystal – Because healing crystals absorb, attract or repel different types of energy, it’s important to keep your crystals clean. If you use crystals to absorb negative energy, you’ll want to get rid of that energy before using them again. Some crystals can be soaked with water, while others can be cleansed with moon or sunlight. Be sure to do your research beforehand, so as not to accidentally damage your crystals.
4. Explore unique ways to use your crystals – There are many ways you can experience the benefits from your healing crystals. Here are just a few:
- Wear healing crystals as a necklace, ring, or earrings
- Meditate with them
- Sleep near them
- Place them in your home or car
5. Consider professional training from an energy healer – To experience the most benefit from your healing crystals, and help others do the same, consider enrolling in training from a professional energy healer.
**Special Note From Joanne - About the crystals we sell at Center For Energy Healing. Each and every crystal is hand selected by me. I choose only the very best representations that I feel are both energy infused and esthetically beautiful. If you have questions about your a crystal, please contact me.
We have created a successful business transforming lives through energy healing. And we are on a mission to help others do the same. Center for Energy Healing is enrolling NOW for its Elite Energy Healing Certification Program! We are looking for individuals who are brave, have an unwavering desire to follow their calling, and passion to join the Center for Energy Healing's mission to transform, heal, educate, connect and support.