Code of Ethics
Center for Energetic Healing and its energetic healing practitioners:
- Hold as the highest priority the health and welfare of their clients, students, and others with whom they become professionally involved.
- Respect the inherent worth, dignity, and uniqueness of all people, and the rights of individuals.
- Respect the client’s right to treatment with informed and voluntary consent and the client’s right to terminate treatment at any time.
- Conduct business and professional activities with integrity, in a professional, honest, and fair manner.
- Perform only those services for which they are qualified, representing their education, certifications, professional affiliations, and other qualifications accurately.
- Keep themselves current in their field and continually seek to expand their effectiveness as practitioners.
- Do not diagnose, prescribe, or treat medical disorders.
- Clearly and accurately inform prospective clients of the potential services prior to the commencement of those services.
- Uphold the confidentiality of those they serve, informing clients in advance of exceptions, such as legal proceedings that require disclosure and the obligation to disclose information that might prevent clear and imminent danger to the client or to others.
- Never enter a sexual relationship with a client.
- Keep written records as appropriate to their professional function and setting.
- Seek to promote accuracy, honesty, truthfulness, and dignity in the practice, teaching, science, and art of energetic healing.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to acting ethically.